More and more people are driven more by purpose than money. Even it is so, we fist need to know what our purpose is.
Many of my coaching clients come to me with this precise question. They feel a keen desire to make a positive impact on the world, but they aren’t sure how to go about it.
First objective in working together is figuring out where their passion lies. Then and only then do we begin the process of creating a strategy towards it and defining which specific job or field of work will fulfill their desires. Some useful steps on the way:
1. Imagination and Intuition. Clearing that no longer serves us, getting into some morning or evening routines and letting our imagination and intuition to take over – free flow writing, creating a vision board, drawing or meditating. Let your fantasy go wild and see where it leads to. What are your hobbies? What do you post about on Facebook? What did you love doing as a child? What would you do even you do it for free? Ask people around, what do they love to do and be inspired.
2. Strategy. In order to get your fears and doubts satisfied, it can be helpful to create a strategy towards where you want to be in 1, 3 or 5 years. Start with short term goals. Once your mind is satisfied with a strategy, you can let your intuition flow and lead you – strategy might change over time, but it’s not so important.
3. Mindset work. This is a continuous process, but extremely important, yet difficult at the beginning. Figure out all limiting beliefs, which might stop you on the way. Change them to new beliefs and positive affirmations. It will not change over night, but you shall start somewhere.
4. Inspired Actions. You can imagine, you can plan, but if you don’t take actions results might not satisfy you. Take Actions that FEEL GOOD to you. It doesn’t mean uncomfortable, sometimes we need to do something uncomfortable, so we feel good after. But you should not feel a pressure, a sense of contraction or especially “have to”, “need to” feeling towards taking an action.
5. Living in Alignment. We are work in progress and constantly growing all the time, but once you follow your purpose and learn to live in alignment with your essence, you no longer need “to have it all together by age of 30, 35, 40”, “do this so then you finally can…follow passion”, “have it all under control”. Once you live in alignment, you are the plan, you are the creator and any barriers of time and age stop limiting you.
https://dianapoulsen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/woman-hand-desk-office.jpg8531280Dianahttps://dianapoulsen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/therightsize.jpgDiana2017-10-01 19:47:362019-07-19 11:59:25How to know what our purpose is
JOIN A FREE COURSE ABOUT BALANCING YOUR ENERGY AND ALIGNING WITH YOUR PURPOSE + RECEIVE OUR INSPIRATION